April 2011 Moms

One year Molars- Not for sissies.

3.5 hours of sleep last night. LO is gassy, cranky, in pain. I've given her Ibuprofen, amber teething necklace, -- you name it. This poor kid ~shakes head~. She's cutting all 4 at once. She already has 8 teeth.   Her new nickname is Shark Bite. Anyone else out there going thru this? You have my deepest sympathies.

Re: One year Molars- Not for sissies.

• DD is working on 1 of her molars right now. Luckily she is still sleeping ok (although she did get up at 5:30 this morning -- but at least she still slept through the night!) She only has her 2 bottom teeth so far so I'm surprised she's already working on a molar. I hope it comes through quickly! I feel for you though - 4 at once? OUCH!

keira party Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is rough... DD had got her first molar last week.  She didn't sleep the entire day and was generally cranky/fussy, sleepy, and demanded to be held all day.  Fortunately she slept through the night though...  Sounds like we had it relatively easy.  We used ibuprofen and also camilia drops.  Those are great and since they are homeopathic, our doctors says we can use as much as needed.  They seem to take the edge off. 
  • Loading the player...
  • His top two teeth are finally coming in, poor little guy :(

Looking forward to the day we are all done with teething! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • ~~How can you tell / see?  ~~   Last week she yawned while I was holding her and I could see the flaming red bottom/back gums. And this weekend I stuck my finger in there and felt the top ones (swollen). And then I got bit. LOL

• Just checked Amelia and Owen a couple of hours ago and Amelia has three already cut through with swollen gums over the fourth one. Owen has none and has been stalled at 6 teeth since January 8th. Amelia's sixth tooth cut through on Saturday and now she has all of these coming in at the same time. I'm pretty sure we'll be giving her Oragel before bed tonight.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • OMG< I hate my life right now.. My poor LO, I just don't know what else to do to try to make her feel better. Sleep has evaded us and she's had a high fever the past 4 days (going to the dr. tomorrow b/c they say the fever isn't due to her molars.. wanna bet?)

uh, they're taking forever to pop through. I literally cried as hard as she did tonight as I was rocking her with nothing else to do to make her feel better.  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCurlGurl:
    That is rough... DD had got her first molar last week.  She didn't sleep the entire day and was generally cranky/fussy, sleepy, and demanded to be held all day.  Fortunately she slept through the night though...  Sounds like we had it relatively easy.  We used ibuprofen and also camilia drops.  Those are great and since they are homeopathic, our doctors says we can use as much as needed.  They seem to take the edge off. 

Well, God must have been laughing when I wrote this post... We were up all night last night with a very, very upset little baby.  I finally gave her baby ibuprofen at around 3am and that eventually kicked in to allow her (and us!) to get some sleep.  Poor babies! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"