June 2012 Moms
Options

update from gfornkol

Hello everybody.  Here is Gin's update on Brennen & herself. T&P ladies

" Update: So Bren is still doing the same pretty much...they have come down on the vent rate to 45 and will see how he does today to avoid going to the oscillatory vent again ... Unfortunately his oxygen is still at 70...He use to have his alarm set between 80 and 95 which means that's where his oxygen flow could be before the nurses would have to adjust...Brennen was diagnosed with bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) yesterday so due to this type of lung disease his oxygen rate now has to stay above 90...So, it will be a little harder to ween his oxygen down but we will get there :) ... His final set of antibiotics were agreed upon yesterday so hopefully thru the weekend he improves and his bilateral pneumonia will go away :)

A few doctors think I might have the onset of Trigeminal neuralgia on top of the bells palsy...which is what is causing the severe pain in my face....I am in the process of trying to get a doctor up here to further treat the bells and/or the trigeminal.....So the doctors gave me pain pills to try and help because the pain patches weren't working...It is the most offal pain I have ever felt! Id rather have another baby!! lol ... but i try and tell myself to think about bren and his situation and i can sit thru any pain ;)....so with the pain med tho i have to waste one pump of breast milk and i work so hard to get what I have so I am only going to take it once at night and bare thru the day!...I'm just so grateful for all the family and friends that have been so supportive through this hard time right now...Thank you guys for everything..."

Re: update from gfornkol

• Options

Thanks for posting the update!

T&P to her, hubbs, and Bren. I cannot imagine the strength she has needed. 

pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options

Wow she has so much strength! Thoughts and prayers for her and fam.

Thanks so much for posting the update:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you for the update. Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i owe you girl! u r the best...i just thought to do this and you already did!! xoxoxoxoxooxox 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"