TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

So M texted me last night..

wanting me to come over and hang out cause we hadn't seen each other in a while. Confused

I texted him back that the reason we hadn't seen each other in a while was because he dropped off the face of the earth and couldnt text or call someone back.

His excuse... I've been busy..

Alrighty.. that's fine, I'm glad his chillen out by the pool and hanging out at the clubs downtown kept him too busy to even respond to the text that I sent him to say hey.. that's right he forgets I can see all his FB status updates..

After he said he had been busy I just didn't respond to him. I was talking to a mutual guy friend of ours (J) and he said the way M had worded everything seemed like I was a back up plan because he didn't have anything else going on, and I completely agree with that. Especially since he had just text J not 10 mins before that to see if he wanted to hang out (I was hanging out with J and another friend) and J told him he had other plans. He continued to text me and message me on FB and even write on my FB wall last night after I didn't respond.. I love that now he wanted to talk and hang out..

I refuse to be another man's back-up plan or 2nd option. I was C's for way too long, I wasn't a priority in his life. Don't call me because your other plans fell thru.. I deserve way more than that and I am going to demand way more than that. I just want to tell that to every guy I meet. I'm so tired of playing games. I hope that I find a man that knows how to treat a lady and doesn't play games one day. You ladies have helped me see that, so thank you. Without you ladies supporting me I probably would have gave in and went over there and acted like nothing happened. <3 you all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So M texted me last night..

• Options

::Lurking cuz I stalk VQ::

You are smart and I like you.  One reason is cuz u are smart.

That is all.

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options

I am so proud of you VQ! That is such a huge step you've made. You deserve to be someones #1, never take a back seat.

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"  

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You definitely deserve better!
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    Good for you! I'm so glad that you are putting your foot down and demanding to be respected and honored.  This is exactly how you're going to find your Viking King!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stay strong sister!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"