January 2012 Moms

Random Thoughts-Stolen from Dec 11

I have many random thoughts.

My Mother is driving me nuts by telling how to be a Mother just because she is mine.

My DH doesn't get ANYTHING at all. Totally clueless.

I love being a Mother so much, sometimes I cry staring at her.

I really need to lose weight, but I do not have the time and I am just lazy;()

I do everything myself because I want it done my way and correctly the first time.

I truly believe no one can take care of DD the way that I can.

GO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random Thoughts-Stolen from Dec 11

• I want to eat dinner outside on our deck tonight, but that means I have to clean the table and chairs. That is too much work. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • lp0lp0 member
    I can't wait for the weather to get hot so I can take ds to the pool or the beach. I already bought him two cute bathing suits and now I just need to get a new one for myself this year :)
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • lp0lp0 member
    The ice cream man is going by the house and I'm nursing ds so I can't go out there. I don't know what it is but as soon as I hear that song I turn into a five year old and want to run out of the house yelling "ice cream man"!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Where'd you find cute boy bathing suits? We're on the look out- it was 100 degrees here today and we're opening our pool this weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"