High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Anyone have a successful pregnancy with APS?!?

Hi ladies! I have APS, found out after our second stillbirth (one at 38wks, another at 21wks). I am finally on lovenox 80mgs twice a day with a daily aspirin, started aspirin before we got pregnant and lovenox at 6wks. We are getting close the the time we lost our little girl at 21wks and just need some extra comfort with a success story to keep my spirts up. It is going to be a very long next 19wks for us, I get seen about once a week to help me out and I can finally feel a little movements most days which help out to. I just want to hear that other ladies have been through this and have gotten there baby:) Thanks ladies, praying for you all!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have a successful pregnancy with APS?!?

• Options

My best friend has APS and has had 2 healthy babies.  I know she was on lovenox, don't remember about aspirin. 

Good luck!

• Options
    I am so sorry for your losses :( my mom had APS and several losses of her own, also one full term, until they figured it out. Then I was born successfully with heparin--back in 1986! It can definitely be done! Good luck!
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your losses.  I hope that this time is different for you! 

I was diagnosed with APS about 3 years ago while undergoing infertility treatments and after having 2 early miscarriages.  I actually have 2 other clotting disorders (Factor II and MTHFR) and so I was put on folic acid 3 mg daily (in addition to what's in a normal prenatal vitamin), baby aspirin and Lovenox. 

I was put on the Lovenox was a gestational sac was confirmed on ultrasound, so around 5 weeks of pregnancy.  I did go on to have 2 further miscarriages but that was more than likely due to egg quality issues and not the APS.  I did just have a healthy baby boy.  I did Lovneox pretty much the entire pregnancy; 40 mg twice a day.  

Will be praying for you and your baby! 

• Options
    Thanks ladies! It makes me feel a little better knowing there are people out there that have gotten their baby with having APS. Trying to stay relaxed and calm but it is hard. Thanks for all the prayers, means alot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"