High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Share your story with me, please?

On Monday (at 23w5d) my water broke at work. I was rushed to the hospital via ambulance then transferred to another hospital. I wasn't in labor, had no contractions, and my cervix was still closed.

Now, I am in the hospital until I deliver. I made it to 24 weeks yesterday, which was a big goal for my doctors and now every day my little man stays in is a blessing. Every day, his chances of survival go up 2-3%.

I was just wondering if any of you have similar stories and can share anything with me. Stories, advice, anything.

Thank you so much,

Falyn

imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker

Re: Share your story with me, please?

• Options

I don't have a similar story but I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your little guy. I am currently on bed rest for a shortened cervix and funneling and right now we are trying to get to 24 weeks...only 2 weeks and 4 days to go!!

((hugs))

• Options

I don't have a PPROM success story to share (my wife PPROM'd in our first pregnancy at 16-17 weeks and we followed the doctor's advice to induce), but there's a site with a ton of stories and great info on PPROM. This is probably the best resource anywhere on the Internet for PROM:

https://www.inkan.se/pprom/

If you look under stories there are a whole bunch of them and you can see them sorted by gestation. If you're looking to stay positive, just read the green ones.

Good luck. Stay positive. There are a lot of success stories from people who have been in your shoes. 

Father of a Delayed Interval Delivery/Rescue TVCIC Cerclage miracle, Milo Thomas
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you so much, everyone. I will definitely check out that website. Thanks again!

And best of luck to anyone who is in a similar situation. I just made it to 24 weeks yesterday, so I know how it can be. *hugs*

imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted you to know I will keep you and that precious little boy in my thoughts and prayers.  Hugs to you.
  • Options

I was hospitalized at 30 weeks for pre-term labor.  My roommate for that week was a woman who was pregnant with twins and her water broke at 22 weeks.

She was in the hospital until she hit 30 weeks and then they allowed her to go home on the weekends to see her 17 month old son and husband.  We keep in touch via text (I am home on bed rest now) but she is still doing fine and is scheduled for an induction at 36 weeks.

T+P to you!

• Options
    ill be praying for you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just want to send you some good vibes.  My little guy is in there w/o water breaking, but has problems and we don't know exactly what they are yet.  Glad your little one is healthy and hope to stay that way :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"