Parenting after 35
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

NBR-I got outta a ticket!

Neener neener neener!  While on our regular "car ride nap" this afternoon, I got caught in the local speed trap.  And I KNOW that stretch of road is bad for cops.  Stupid, stupid BB!

Officer lady:  "Any idea how fast you were going?"

Me: "Um.. the speed limit is 30, right?  So why is it 45 on the way INTO town but 30 as you're leaving town?  It's the same stretch of road."

Officer:  "Yeah, but you were going 43 on the way out and you didn't even slow down when you saw me."

Me:  I was just so happy my kid finally fell asleep.  Please, whatever you do, don't wake him up."

Officer:  <laughing at me> Okay, just a warning this time, mom!

Sometimes it pays to be amusing.

Growing up way too fast!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR-I got outta a ticket!

• Oh, you're good!! I try not to speed, especially around home. DH, SIL and my dad and brother know a lot of the cops, I'd be in so much trouble!! I doubt humour would help, but I'd try!

But I've used a crying baby to get waived through customs faster.

ETA: Reminds me of the two cops sketches that Gabriel Iglasias does, omg, I died!

• Woo Hoo! I'm calling you next time they snap my picture running a red light; maybe you can write my not-guilty letter.
  • Ha ha, good one!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Nice!!
    I am a 40 year old cancer survivor, vegetarian and mother to Charlie Nathaniel!

Charlie is allergic to egg whites and peanuts.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Love it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Curse you!!!! After replying, I went on got a $150 for not seeing the three giant no turns signs (two points as well).  I could have used your gift of gab :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards