January 2011 Moms

MrsHollywood

You're a week away from 3rd tri!! When did this happen?! How are preparations going? I feel like I have so much to do, but am ready at the same time, lol.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MrsHollywood

• FINALLY!! I feel like up until a couple weeks ago that this pregnancy was dragging but it's starting to speed up a bit.  Preparations are great. If he were full term and came now then I would have everything he needs.  Clean clothes, diapers, a clean place to sleep, bottles.  All I really need to do now is sterilize the bottles, finish organizing some things, and decide if I'm going to try to BF or not because if I am then I need to sterilize my pump too. I only have to buy a few odds and ends like extra bottle brushes and baby shampoo.  I need to get PNP sheets at some point but I'm going to put the PNP in the car when it gets closer to my due date in case I need to drop E off at a friends house and she needs it there.  How are you feeling?  What else do you have left?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm actually feeling pretty good. This baby is carrying super low though, so I am constantly feeling pressure. It's kind of scary feeling like you might go into labor any second (though I know it's unlikely).

I REALLY need to get A transitioned back into her new room. We put her in her old room after the flood and never moved her back. Other than that, I also just need a few odds and ends... new bottle nipples, new pacis, a couple boxes of diapers, and the Ergo infant insert. Car seat is installed. Her bouncer came today, but I can't put it together because A flipped the eff out when she saw the box and realized I wasn't going to let her play with it.

Overall, we are ready. We are also going to keep the PNP in the car in case our sitter falls through (she's also PG) and we need to bring her to L&D with us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"