Trouble TTC
Options

10 days past trigger still false positive?

i am 9dpo, and had my IUI almost 35 hours post trigger.  So i guess it's more like 10.5 days past ha.   it wasnt a super faint line either. but it still seems early to get a bfp, i shouldnt have caved and tested yet. =/

Re: 10 days past trigger still false positive?

• Options

I was wondering if you tested yet.

I have been testing for days and mine is still positive too but they seem to be getting lighter.  I'm only 9 days past trigger.

Have you tested at all before this?

• Options
    imagenotquiteblushing:

I have been testing for days and mine is still positive too but they seem to be getting lighter.  I'm only 9 days past trigger.

no, today was the first time.   when i tested out a trigger in a previous cycle, it was gone by 9 days past trigger, and barely visible at 8.  i will just test tomorrow and see what happens.  

i am so annoyed with myself, i told myself i would wait until the beta and not test at all. ha ha fat chance!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm gonna say nope it's not the trigger....it's a bfp....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCousinVicki:
    imagenotquiteblushing:

no, today was the first time.   when i tested out a trigger in a previous cycle, it was gone by 9 days past trigger, and barely visible at 8.  i will just test tomorrow and see what happens.  

i am so annoyed with myself, i told myself i would wait until the beta and not test at all. ha ha fat chance!

Yeah testing early is no bueno.  Now I'll know for next time (if there is one).  I keep thinking that since I'm on the heavy side the trigger should be gone by now and kicking myself for not taking pictures of all the tests.  Grrrrr

Fingers crossed that it's for real!

• Options

I tested mine out and it was gone at 6 days!  I hope it isn't a false positive !! I hope it is the real thing : )  Good Luck!

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• Options

Eek...now I'm rethinking my "I'm not going to test out the trigger..."

Fingers crossed for you!

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • Options

I will admit I am not nearly as knowledgable on this as many others here, but from what I do know - this sounds late for the trigger to still be in your system.

Crossing my fingers for a real BFP!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options

My trigger took 13 days to completely leave my system last cycle, but most people I see in my internet travels seem to clear it in 10-11. Combine that with the fact that 9dpo is rather early to get a bfp, and I think you are squarely in Who Knows Land. I would take one tomorrow and see if it gets darker. You know, after making sure you have drunk the same amount of fluids, it is the same time of day, and you have compared not just the darkness of the two test lines, but the comparative saturation based off of the color of the control lines. THEN you might have some useful data. 

Fx for a darker line! :)

4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"