May 2011 Moms
Options

Birthday photoshoot

Our photographer wants to do it next week, DS will only be 11 mom and a couple days, it's not quite 12 months know it sounds dumb but is there much a difference within a month? I know photographers need time to edit print and whatever but it's just that I know he won't be a year old. Is that silly? 

Re: Birthday photoshoot

• Options

I'm going to do mine probably after B is a year. I want her to be standing/walking since we already have ones of her sitting from her 6-month photo shoot. I would like for them to be different. I can't believe we're talking about year-old photos. Waaaa. I feel like I was just buying stuff from Etsy for the newborn shots. Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing LO's on Sunday when he's 11 months and 1 week.  It's the only time the photographer we want is available.  He does stand on his own though, so I don't think it will matter too much.  Depends on how much you want that particular photographer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We are doing DD's just before she is 11 1/2 months old.  I asked the photographer how long it would take her to get them back to us since we wanted them done by her party, so thats how we went about that time frame.  I'd rather her be closer to 1 but I really wanted to be able to display them at her party.

Also, she has been standing on her own for a while now & has taken some steps too so I think she'll be good in that sense.

• Options
    We're doing family photos on Sunday because that is when our photographer had availability. 11 months and a few days, and I'll deal with it. I'm planning on doing my own cake smash with him anyways :)
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"