January 2011 Moms
Options

Pillow?

I know this has been asked before, but I figure the answers might be different since the kids are older.

Does your LO use a pillow? When did you decide they were ready for one? Did you get a kid pillow or use a regular one?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: Pillow?

• Options

I made her a pillow last week, and put it in her crib. Every single night she puts her head on it.  Made me feel a little bad I didnt do it sooner. lol

• Options
    I don't have a pillow in there not because I don't think he's ready but because he pretty much sleeps on his face lol.  He is a tummy sleeper so I never thought of putting a pillow in there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't given DD a pillow yet. At first it was because I was paranoid about SIDS and suffocation. Now I don't really know when they're old enough for them. She tosses and turns a bunch during the night and a lot of the time I see her resting her head on her arm so I'm wondering if she'd be more comfortable with one.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    I hadn't thought about doing this cause usually he tosses everything right out of the crib (except for at night - then he snuggles his blankie). Guess it wouldn't hurt to try...wonder if they sell smaller ones.
  • Options
    I put the two little decorative pillows back in the crib when Joshua was around a year old.  Some nights he lays his head on one of them- others he does not. Joshua is a side sleeper and he squirms around a lot.  I put the pillows in because I was finding that he was bunching up the blanket many nights and laying his head on it.
  • Options

imageRosieBcheeks98:
    I don't have a pillow in there not because I don't think he's ready but because he pretty much sleeps on his face lol.  He is a tummy sleeper so I never thought of putting a pillow in there. 

This.

I give her a blanket and she bunches it up into a little nest and sleeps on top of it. I figure that's good enough for now.

• Options
    DH said he felt bad she didn't have one in there when she was about 13 months old so we tossed one of our pillows in there and now she loves it.  She's starting to sleep more in the same spot with her head on the pillow but sometimes I check on her and she has her entire body on it.
  • Options
    We put a pillow in LO's crib and he loved it.  I wish we had given him one sooner too.  It all started when he was sick and slept with us for a couple nights,  He loved laying his head on our pillows. 
  • Options

We put a regular pillow in A's crib around 13 months or so. I liked the reg size because it fit snug and gave him lots of room to roll around on it.

I still haven't put a pillow in E's crib and honestly don't know why. Actually I think I'll try this tonight and see if she likes it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"