June 2012 Moms

So achy and tired

I am so over feeling achy and tired. I don't remember it being this hard the last time. My back constantly hurts and I am tired most of the day, yet at night I am up for at least two hours in the middle of the night every night.  Anyone else feeling really frustrated?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Re: So achy and tired

• I'm frustrated too. I get so tired and short of breath now. I also have trouble sleeping at night. It is so hard to get comfortable.

I'm worried because if it's like this now, how will I feel as I get closer to my due date? I can't imagine.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel ya honey.  I am about to fall asleep at work.  I don't even know why I even try to sleep anymore since I am, like you, up every two hours
  • Loading the player...
  • I am the same way too (34 weeks) I am usually up from 4-6 and that doesn't include if I get up to pee randomly and baby has been moving a ton lately so its been uncomfie.. only a few more weeks to go ladies!
  • Me too! Just getting a shower and doing my hair/makeup makes me completely exhausted and then I have to wait a few hours to recover before doing what I needed to do when I got ready in the first place! Luckily, I'm a SAHM, so I don't have too much on my schedule. I just feel bad for poor DD because I'm so tired all the time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"