TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

So I will try my best to post an update thread every other week.  I know some stuff has probably changed, but not enough for you to make your own thread, so do it here!  Do not be mistaken, this is NOT a check-in (lol).  Anything you wanna say, update us on, is game.

AND GO! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

• Options
    I don't have much to say.  Still NTNP.  Started water pills Saturday for some sever edema I was having during AF which didn't go away.  I am peeing once an hour!  I still can't stand pregnant ladies and I am trying to figure out how to stop from wanting children.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options
    This cycle sucked.  The day I got my bfn last month and the day before AF showed her ugly face, my absolute best friend and Rock through this whole IF thing told me she is pregnant...it was a long week of ugly cries.  We decided to shake up my treatments as I did 4 femera cycles with good follicles but crappy lining.  We added injects and I added pom and it did almost nothing for follicles OR lining so we uped injects and finally got 1 stupid follicle and ok lining.  Today I am 12dpo and got a bfn yesterday so I'm not testing again until friday...I am already exerting enough energy being happy for BFF.  I don't want to deal with multiple bfn's on top of it.
    TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Right now I'm still waiting for AF, and this wouldn't be the first time I've gone months without a cycle.  Usually it happens around spring time too, for whatever weird reason.  My cycle stopped before for about 5months with no explanation.  I'm wondering if this is supposed to be some sign for the universe that maybe now isn't the right time for us to be trying.  I'm feeling super negative about the whole thing, which is annoying because this morning I was feeling really positive about it.  WTH life. Why does this have to be so hard?

ETA: clarification

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm continuing to plan my IVF cycle. I hate BCP's...they are making me feel like death. Otherwise I'm trying to decide if I have any faith that this hell will bring me happiness.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ladies I am so sorry this TTCAL thing is so effing hard.  My heart breaks so much.  (I may be wumping, so forgive me), I hope you all get your sticky BFP soon.  Huge *hugs* to all of you! MUAH!
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options

AF showed today and even though we're TTA and I expect her, it still stings. It's just another reminder of where we're at with this whole TTC thing. I'm having a rough week of being jealous of pg people and judging them.

But on a positive note, I have my internist appointment scheduled for June 25 and I'm seeing a naturopath in the meantime with my first appointment for April 25. I'm really hoping that between these two things, someone will be able to figure out what the heck is going on with my body.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Still Single, Still here, getting more bitter daily.

I hope all you ladies get your BFPs soon. ((hugs))

• Options

First of all, big hugs to everyone who needs them. 

As for me - It's been a very rough couple of weeks at work.  Last week we learned that 840 people will be losing their jobs at my organization thanks to budget cuts. I got a letter saying that my job "may be affected" sometime in the next three years, but with no further details what that means for now. Add to that doctor's appointments to discuss what our next steps are regarding TTC now that my thyroid is working, a cold that I just can't shake, and all the other things that go along with the day-to-day of life, I'm feeling a wee bit overwhelmed and coping thanks to copious amounts of wine and chocolate.

So we're TTAing once more at least for this cycle, while we figure out if I will still have a job, and also just to take it easy on me - who needs the added over-analysis of every sighn and temp change with all this going on, right?  

Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• Options

I don't post much any more and I'm not sure if anybody even cares about my update.

I'm waiting for menopause, still missing my babies, wishing  my 3 teenagers were still babies and hoping I can get over the bitterness before one of those teenagers decides to make me a grandmother. (I'm really hoping I've got another 5-10 years to get over the bitterness).

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options
    imageCissi64:

I don't post much any more and I'm not sure if anybody even cares about my update.

We care, and you know that!!

It seems we are all a bunch of sad-sacks.  I sure hope that changes!  Love you girls!!! 

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options

Group hug....I wish we could do this IRL

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've got nothing new or exciting. Cranking through work and focusing on school.
  • Options
    C/p last month second cycle of clomid this month. Feeling super down and out lately and feeling pretty lost. Good luck everyone
  • Options

I'm so sorry everyone is having such a bad time right now. I'm nervous about the IVF and egg retrieval today, but other than that, I'm ok. I do have terrible back pain though, I think caused by my now ginormous ovaries. 

I just want to hug each of you, I hope things start looking up for everyone soon. I breaks my heart to see you all so sad.

Oh and I love your hug pictures Delino and Petra! Super cute! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"