June 2012 Moms
Options

First baby purchase....stroller

I finally made my first baby purchase on Saturday.  REI had their 20% on an item for members that expired yesterday.  So, I went and got my BOB Duallie in Orange.  It's so purty, I can't wait to use it.

Anyone else still haven't made their first purchase.  I feel like such a procrastinator.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First baby purchase....stroller

• Options
    I bought a onesie as i felt soo guilty that i've bought NOTHING for #2.  I'm debating about whether or not I want a double stroller. I was thinking of the Phil and Ted's. I can't decide! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My only purchase so far was a 4 pack of onesies. My husband bought a dress the other day he thought was really cute and that's pretty much it.

Well 3 days ago I gave my friend $40 for her carseat which she only used for 6 months so I guess that was our "big purchase". Honestly, I don't see a reason to go out and spend tons of money when I literally have everything I need for her. We'll buy a few boxes of diapers and I need new tubing for my pump and maybe some new bottles but otherwise I won't be buying anything more for quite a while. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLoveyFNR:

Honestly, I don't see a reason to go out and spend tons of money when I literally have everything I need for her. We'll buy a few boxes of diapers and I need new tubing for my pump and maybe some new bottles but otherwise I won't be buying anything more for quite a while. 

I agree - but there are a few things I actually do need like pump parts, socks, wash clothes, bibs, storage bins to organize the closet, second monitor camera, diapers.   Have I bought any of that....no.

I also need to crochet a blanket (or two) for LO.  Have I even started that....no. 

Someone needs to smack me over the head and remind me that I only have a few weeks left.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We haven't bought anything yet.  So i completely understand feeling like a procrastinator!!  
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    i super duper love my double BOB. It's a great stroller!
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My family is doing a little sprinkle for me this weekend.  I will be in the store on Sunday lol.
  • Options
    imagecchill01:
    imageLoveyFNR:

Honestly, I don't see a reason to go out and spend tons of money when I literally have everything I need for her. We'll buy a few boxes of diapers and I need new tubing for my pump and maybe some new bottles but otherwise I won't be buying anything more for quite a while. 

I agree - but there are a few things I actually do need like pump parts, socks, wash clothes, bibs, storage bins to organize the closet, second monitor camera, diapers.   Have I bought any of that....no.

I also need to crochet a blanket (or two) for LO.  Have I even started that....no. 

Someone needs to smack me over the head and remind me that I only have a few weeks left.

Same here!  I got 3 boxes of boy clothes that i need to wash. We still need to put DD's old clothes in a bin and put it away, and i've done none of that.  I need to get moving also!!  I actually need to dig out the pump! LOL.  

• Options
    Oh and we've yet to even come up with a full list of names!  Sigh..
  • Options

we haven't bought anything and it is our first baby! Yikes!

we had our shower yesterday, and fortunately we were given a good amount of stuff so I feel a lot better.

• Options

I did nothing til last week. I think I got crazy because my friend had her baby and I was like "ya, there is an actual baby coming!" Don't know why I'm kinda in denial. So now I'm crazy nesting lady which I didn't do with the first one, maybe cause we were in the middle of moving. So I went through DD and my nieces old clothes...even bought diapers

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had bought a crib waaay back... like 3 months ago, and bedding.  But my MIL found out and had a big freak fest about how I was going to get everything I need at my shower, and basically guilt tripped me every time something new showed up at my house (she comes over to "vist" while DH is sleeping during the day and checks out anything new in the nursery....)

So my shower is the weekend after this one... and I will be shopping the day after LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"