Snarky and T-TTC

Moon Pie Monday

:) I was trying to think of a word to go with Monday that would make it sound better. How was everyone's weekend? Ours was very low key and I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday.
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: Moon Pie Monday

• gidgegidge member

I didn't get as much done as I would have liked (too many tv breaks ;)  )

I did a tiny bit of weeding, half the vacuuming I should have and washed the dog.  I also tried to upload some pictures to order but didn't get finished with that because it was taking too long.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our weekend was pretty good, not that busy.  Dentist Saturday.  In-law visit yesterday.  Today it s supposed to be 88 here!  Warmest day ths year.  I might bust out the AC, haha :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty much sitting around doing nothing. My H has been awesome taking care of everything. Hopefully after a couple weeks my restrictions will be lifted. 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejanineb:

trying to prepare our new house for moving in and its slow going. I need to paint 1200 sq feet before Sunday. I managed to get some of the taping in one room done on Saturday :/

Sunday i ended up in the ER and a diagnosis of pink eye (no walk in clinics open on Sundays, so it was my only option for relief). Not sure if its the pink eye, the meds or me crying my eyes out of frustration last night at 1am, but my eyes are so swollen right now. 

Pity Party of 1 please 

Doesn't sound fun. Hopefully the move goes smoothly. 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Afternoon!  I am actually enjoying being at work today.  I packed all weekend and am so sore.  It is a relief to sit at my desk and rest.  We did get a lot done though! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Weekend was good.  Gorgeous weather!  It's like 85 out right now.  I soooo don't want to be @ work.  And I have class after work so I won't even get a chance to enjoy the nice day today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"