January 2011 Moms

Plans this weekend?

Re: Plans this weekend?

• Going out with your bitchasss?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Take me with you gals!

My DH's grandparents are snow bunnies and spend winters in Florida. They just came home so we are going there for some amazing food tomorrow and they get to see LO for first time since Jan.

Sunday is my aunt's surprise 25th wedding anniversary party. Her kids are throwing it and they are young (15, 19, 22) so it should be cute!! Plus, there are a lot of babies on her DH's side of the family (twins and another boy a bit older than JT) so it'll be fun seeing them hang out. It's supposed to be 75 degrees which is GREAT! 
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsLynnyD- sounds like fun!

and Yep- night out on the town w/ Rosie. Im hoping we can swing through Kohls kid free too. I have a 20% burning a hole in my pocket ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hanging out at home with the hubby. He was gone for 4 days and will be gone all 5 days this upcoming week.
  • we are taking the kids to the Zoo on Sunday. I had to work Saturday. Then family dinner at my parents, should be a good weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • working.... wah wah
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A bit late, but...

the beginning of the weekend was the end of Passover so we went to synagogue and hung out with friends and went to the park - and ate a lot of matzah. Sunday we went to an exhibit at Discovery Channel with MIL and FIL.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"