16 Weeks Pregnant
Options

16 weeks Symptoms?

How is everyone feeling this week? Any new symptoms? I actually feel better than I have been...boobs are still sore (and growing),  I have had off and on RLP, and some heartburn but nothing too crazy. I definintely feel like its getting a little easier right now (the calm before the storm!!)
Anniversary

Re: 16 weeks Symptoms?

• Options

Heartburn and round ligament pain (ouch), but otherwise feeling good. So much better than the 1st trimester Smile

• Options
    I had to get some anti nausea pills.  Now I'm feeling great.  I've got more acid reflux now and RLP, but sleeping much better and more energy too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey :) I get the heartburn and the RLP and the boob situation too lol but one thing I've noticed is I've been getting this stetch feeling in the area above my belly button. It feels like a stetch mark forming to be quite frank about it but theres no mark. This is my 4th pg and I'm a big girl as it is but I DID get killer stetch marks with my other pregnancies..it just feels weird lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm feeling WAY better than my first trimester. Yay!

But the round ligament pain, is killer! Especially when I wake up in the morning, or if I'm sitting at work and stand up really quickly. Eek! But my sister assured me that it is normal so I put my panic attack on hold. Stick out tongue

Also, has anybody been having headaches? I can't tell if it's just me being tired/hungry(I can't seem to ever eat enough!) or if it's related to the pregnancy. Maybe it's a combination of the two...

• Options
    round ligament pain here & there (usually when i laugh, sneeze, or just random!), my appetite's back! (haven't thrown up in a while, but i'm not gonna jynx it!), runny nose, itchy eyes, i'm getting back a little bit of energy. 2nd tri is definitely nicer!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm right there with you. I started getting terrible headaches right at 13 wks. I've heard from several moms that this is pretty common in the second trimester. It's pretty hard when the only relief is an ice pack on my head, which would look just a tad odd around the office Stick out tongue.
  • Options

Is anyone feeling faint/lightheaded and nauseated?  I had a couple episodes of fainting and then waking up throwing up (gross).  I was totally fine my first trimester and have had two such episodes in my 2nd.  Also feeling very weak and faint still...

• Options

I have been getting headaches.  I finally figured out that if I just chug a cup of coffee or a coke and i feel a ton better.

Constipation is terrible right now.

Otherwise, i feel great.  Ha!  So much more energy and no nauseau.  Yay.

• Options
    Sleeping well, feeling all the comments about constipation! I still get sick about every third day without medication. To the constipation issue, my friend told me to eat one pear a day to help with that. I'm going to give it a try. Boobs have already gone from a nearly b to a solid c and I'm only 16 weeks! Can't say I hate that though! I'm with whomever said they cant eat enough- at any given time, I'm either hungry or have to pee- if not, I'm nauseated. I have to say though, this has been awesome and I love it. The RLP is something else! Had a tickle in my throat and coughed... Oops! Yikes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"