January 2011 Moms

Rosie

Which swing set did you go with? I still haven't made the commitment yet...but I need to get on it.

Re: Rosie

• Get me one while you are at it. These prices are like a mortgage payment. Crazy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nana's buying...NOT ME! Plus, she gave me a limit :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at the price on one of those plastic playhouses the other day and almost had a heart attack. I think we'll stick with a combo of make believe and going to the local park.

• imageSweetHurricane:

I looked at the price on one of those plastic playhouses the other day and almost had a heart attack. I think we'll stick with a combo of make believe and going to the local park.

We got the kids' Step 2 playhouse on sale on Black Friday. My in-laws gave it to them for Christmas, but it was $80. I didn't think that was too bad, and they LOVE it. I'm considering putting it in the basement this winter for them to play in.

They wanted to get them a big swing set, but it makes me nervous about falling unless I'm standing right there. I like to sit back and chillax while they play in the yard.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageffejsGirl:
    imageSweetHurricane:

I looked at the price on one of those plastic playhouses the other day and almost had a heart attack. I think we'll stick with a combo of make believe and going to the local park.

We got the kids' Step 2 playhouse on sale on Black Friday. My in-laws gave it to them for Christmas, but it was $80. I didn't think that was too bad, and they LOVE it. I'm considering putting it in the basement this winter for them to play in.

$80 is a whole lot better than the $600 ones they were posting on another board.

• My Grandma bought Cooper the swing set for easter. It's a 6 leg steel one and it was regular 250 but I think she got it on sale and played about 180 for it.

• Our backyard sucks for setting up something like a swingset...It is basically just a hill going down to a retention pond.  DH & I are looking at ways to build a retaining wall, add dirt & actually have a yard that Joshua can play in.  He loves to go to the neighborhood playground and swing.  He cries when I take him out to go home. 
  • Rosie, that looks like the one I grew up with. I like that, and thats a great price!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"