Parenting after 35

To the makers of "Slip On" Huggies diapers

THANK YOU!!! I was really getting to the point where changing LO was becoming a chore. He hates laying on his back unless he's sleep, and when he's up he moves non-stop. Now, unless it's a messy diaper, I can wipe and pull them up like training pants. 

We both love them. Now hopefully someone else will make them to give us a price option.

Re: To the makers of "Slip On" Huggies diapers

• mwdmwd member
    DD is really resistant tp having her diaper changed on her back, so these diapers have been a consideration. Thanks for the reference. Btw, Target will have them on sale next week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do standing diaper changes with regular diapers all the time.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePearly609:

We both love them. Now hopefully someone else will make them to give us a price option.

Pampers makes them, but, apparently does not sell them in the US. We just moved to Germany and I saw (and bought) a pack of Pampers pull-up diapers. I like them because they feel softer than I expected. I'm not sure how the price comparison works out as I paid in Euros and didn't bother to try to do the math in my head! You could post on the Pampers board to ask why the pull-up diapers aren't available in the US.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSmudges*Mom:
    imagePearly609:

Pampers makes them, but, apparently does not sell them in the US. We just moved to Germany and I saw (and bought) a pack of Pampers pull-up diapers. I like them because they feel softer than I expected. I'm not sure how the price comparison works out as I paid in Euros and didn't bother to try to do the math in my head! You could post on the Pampers board to ask why the pull-up diapers aren't available in the US.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

And I'll check out Target next week.

• I use them when we go out and when Adrian is particularly feisty and won't let me change him. For #2 you do have to lay them down, but with the velcro sides, you just undo it like regular diapers. I love them, I wish they were cheaper and I would use them all the time!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • imageCbidt's girl:
    I do standing diaper changes with regular diapers all the time.  

lol. Me too.

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • imagehijoi:
    Can I ask a dumb question? How are they different from Pull-ups?

That's not a dumb question as I wondered the same thing. From what I'm told, Slip Ons are diapers so they hold more pee/poo then Pull Ups which are training pants.

• pullups hold QUITE a bit of pee/poop. One of my twins wears them b/c he's too big for size 6 diapers.... and i change him just as often as his twin who is in pampers baby dry.

i don't really see a huge benefit - i often still change my DS in pullups when he's laying down and then i have to take his pants off - or pull apart the pullups - to get them on- so it's not any easier... i prefer regular diapers.

I do standing diaper changes for pee all the time- with regular diapers, too.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • imageUsedToBeGoldie:

pullups hold QUITE a bit of pee/poop. One of my twins wears them b/c he's too big for size 6 diapers.... and i change him just as often as his twin who is in pampers baby dry.

i don't really see a huge benefit - i often still change my DS in pullups when he's laying down and then i have to take his pants off - or pull apart the pullups - to get them on- so it's not any easier... i prefer regular diapers.

I do standing diaper changes for pee all the time- with regular diapers, too.

I've heard that's the good thing about Slip Ons, they have the velcro sides like diapers so you don't have to pull them apart.  That may be why some are switching to Slip Ons vs Pull Ups. Thanks for the comment about Pull Ups.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"