Is the mac and cheese at panera good? — The Bump
Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Is the mac and cheese at panera good?

I'm really wanting some yummy mac and cheese...  is the panera kind any good?

Re: Is the mac and cheese at panera good?

• I have tried to give it to DD before but she wouldn't eat it. I think its a white cheese type mac and cheese and not the traditional cheddar kind.
  • Yes it's delicious! But you have to like thick and creamy mac & cheese to enjoy it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsSRMrsSR
    Ninth Anniversary
    I'm too scared... I went with a white pizza from CPK and a hot fudge sundae.
  • I once got food poisoning from salad at Panera so I only eat the delicious caloric goodness there now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's really good! DD actually had a bowl of it for dinner tonight...right after she had an EPIC meltdown.
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/iog6ix.jpg[/IMG]
  • MrsSRMrsSR
    Ninth Anniversary
    image eddy321:

image MrsSR:
    I'm too scared... I went with a white pizza from CPK and a hot fudge sundae.

Wuss.  I demand you go back and eat the mac & cheese.  You don't know what you're missing! Stick out tongue

I'll try it sometime... maybe tomorrow.

• Liam seems to think so.  I've never had it but he goes to town on that stuff.  Panera is his favorite restaurant because of the mac & cheese and the grilled cheese sandwich.

• image LilyRose28:
    Yes it's delicious! But you have to like thick and creamy mac & cheese to enjoy it.

Yes

I like it but it's really rich. I can only take so much of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like it but it's really rich and pretty high in the calorie content, lol. So I didn't get it too often.
  • Wrong board but ITS AMAZING I have to buy a large one and a smaller one because my daughter will eat it all minus the one bite she allows me. Its really good, very creamy but yummy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made it past my goal I nursed for 1 year and 6 weeks! Im so proud of myself!
  • It is very yummy. The whole family loves it!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, it's delicious. It's thick and creamy. My DD has eaten it before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards