Parenting after 35
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

Easter egg hunt, Hunger Games style (xp)

I was trying to describe the upcoming community Easter egg hunt to DD so she wouldn't be freaked by the amount of kids there.   I told her there would be a LOT of boys and girls running for the eggs.  Cue DH piping in, oh so helpfully:

"It's like the Hunger Games, honey.  Whatever you do, stay away from the cornucopia.  It's a bloodbath at the cornucopia."

At that point I was laughing too hard to finish. 

DD -- 5YO
DS -- 3YO

Re: Easter egg hunt, Hunger Games style (xp)

• Oh dang! Embarrassed Is it bad that the only thing I know about the Hunger Games is that I know that the books and movie are out. I'm usually up on my pop culture.

But your DH is funny!

• LOL!  i would have cracked up too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a perfect description for it!  Unfortunately it is hard for little ones to understand to go further out.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards