Parenting after 35

don't hate me because I'm beautiful -- xp

Have to share this.  Interesting article and underlying questions once you pick your jaw up off the floor.

http://thelook.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/04/11018741-too-beautiful-british-writer-the-bile-proves-my-point

DD -- 5YO
DS -- 3YO

Re: don't hate me because I'm beautiful -- xp

• I saw that yesterday and laughed my ass off. It's either a joke or that chick has serious psychiatric issues. She looks like someone's not ugly secretary, not someone who's comparable to Angelina Jolie.
  • PeskyPesky member

image stever:
    I saw that yesterday and laughed my ass off. It's either a joke or that chick has serious psychiatric issues. She looks like someone's not ugly secretary, not someone who's comparable to Angelina Jolie.

Yeah, the narcissism was a bit thick to wade through. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

•     
  • Wow!  I hope it is a joke and complete agree with Stever!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image stever:
    I saw that yesterday and laughed my ass off. It's either a joke or that chick has serious psychiatric issues. She looks like someone's not ugly secretary, not someone who's comparable to Angelina Jolie.

Exactly.  She's not bad looking, but not beautiful.  She looks....normal.

I can't help but wonder what she did to all of those women who treated her so terribly!   

•     
  • I saw that this morning.  Good grief.  I agree- it's either a joke to get lots of attention (and it's working!), or she has some serious issues. 

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• She's delusional. I work with a lot of women, and we have a few stunners in our group. They don't have anyone going out of the way for them because of their looks, and the other women aren't hostile to them at all. One lady in particular is so sweet I can't imagine anyone being mean to her (or men falling over her to help). I know my offfice is just one little bubble in the world, but I don't imagine that this is much different anywhere else.

I vote she has issues. I feel sad for her.

•     
  • Narcissism at its best. A truly beautiful woman does not believe such crap or write about it. Oh well, she got her 15 minutes of fame and like others she has faded into the woodwork---good riddance. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards