Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group

Hi everyone, The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com.

If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address.

Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica.

This Week?s Events:4/7 - Happy EasterSmile

Praise: Zanymermaid: Her comprehensive exam seemed to go well. Please pray that she passed! Her last homestudy visit on 3/30 seemed to go well also ? please pray that they are approved soon!

Bhead81: Her pink eye is finally gone and B is on the mend! Joe?s Sweet Pea: They brought their daughter home on March 9th!

Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests. Jen is Silly: Please continue to pray for a child care solution.

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They still need to get through ICWA!

Srmmm09: Her home visit was on Tuesday! Please keep her in your prayers! Zanymermaid:

Her DH?s cousin has cancer ? please pray for healing.
Welcome new members! Please welcome Rachel Sonnier and Marion!

Reflection for the day: Romans 12:12: ?Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying.?

Question of the day: What are your plans for Easter? My family is coming to visit.

Group updates: -If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!
Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• Options
    Question of the day: What are your plans for Easter? My mom and sister are coming down for the weekend. I'm so excited!!Prayer request: We are scheduled to meet a sibling group on April 21st.  Please pray for patience on our part, and wisdom as we will be deciding whether or not we should pursue them.
  • Options

QOTD:  DH and I have made no plans for Easter. I see a yummy grilled steak in our future. :D  We used to have HUGE get together's with my family but I am really not feeling it this year so we are choosing to be selfish and just be us and the doggies of course.

Sending out T&P's for everyone else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

QOTW: We are going to my brother's for Easter on Sunday.

Prayer request- just when we were getting settle back down to normal we hit a HUG bump in the road.  I was laid off from my job this week .  Any prayers for a quick replacement would be appreciated.

Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"