July 2011 Moms
Options

swifer wet jet safe?

I remember hearing a while ago that this product is not safe for dogs or babies.  but what cleaning product really is. I am just guessing its ok but obviously dont use it around the baby and make sure floor is not wet with the cleaning solution when baby is on the floor. I just  bought one since it was on sale at Target and DD started crawling a week ago, we have wooden floors and she has put a few small fuzzes and leave things in her mouth already
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: swifer wet jet safe?

• Options
    Bona hardwood cleaner is safe!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pretty sure that was debunked on snopes... but if you're concerned, good ol' vinegar works great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm pretty sure it's fine and more of an urban legend.

It's like anything. Use your common sense, don't spray it on your kid and don't let her lick the floor right behind you as you mop. ;)

• Options
    imagedairygirl19:

It's like anything. Use your common sense, don't spray it on your kid and don't let her lick the floor right behind you as you mop. ;)

LMAO - I think minimizing floor licking is generally a good idea. 

Ditto PP if you're looking for a natural cleaner white vinegar is awesome, cheap, and safe for kids/pets/etc. Here's a link to 1001 uses for vinegar CLICK ME!

imageimage
  • Options
    I use a floor steamer.  It is fast, easy to use, and doesn't use chemicals. 
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedairygirl19:

LOL ^^This.  We use one at our house and so far Kellan hasn't sprouted extra fingers or toes so I think you're good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"