January 2011 Moms
Options

15 month appointment

Ours is this Thursday. Anyone else's coming up?  I'm dreading it, since she will have the blood draw for anemia. I am very anemic, I hope she doesn't have it. Ick.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 15 month appointment

• Options

DD has hers on Monday. There's no way it could possibly be worse than her 1 year appt was, so I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. I can't wait to hear how tall she is now. It seems like she just had a growth spurt recently, so I'm very curious.

We are also seeing a new pedi as ours is leaving the practice soon.

• Options

We had ours last week.  She was so pissed about being made to lie down she didn't even notice the shots.  In the same vein, she apparently shrunk an inch from last time, heh.  They were like, whatever, we're not doing THAT again. yeah.  So it was fun.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still need to call and make E's appointment.  She had her 12 month appointment really late and she doesn't hit 15 months until the end of the month so I'm not to worried.  They said this one is an easy one for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Joshua's was supposed to have been today but I had to move it out to the 20th because of his ear infection.  That way we can get his ears re-checked and his 15 month check-up in at once. 
  • Options
    Em is sick so we were just there today and I made her appointment for May 2nd. Good luck Whitney!!! 
  • Options
    Ours is in a couple of weeks.... it's a joint appointment, so both boys will be getting weighed/measured and shots. :{ It'll be awesome.
  • Options
    Ours is Monday the 9th.
  • Options

imageFergie+1:
    Ours is in a couple of weeks.... it's a joint appointment, so both boys will be getting weighed/measured and shots. :{ It'll be awesome.

I am SO not looking forward to this. DD1's 18 month appointment will also be DD2's 2 week appt. What did I get myself into?

• Options
    We go in 2 weeks. I have no idea what to expect. I know I was supposed to have blood tests after the 12m appointment that I still haven't done. World's worst mom right here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"