Adoption

Update

Hello! I don't know if anyone here even remembers me anymore. I finally got a few minutes (it is nap time) to come back on here and update. We adopted our little boy Wyatt, born on January 2, officially adopted March 5 (finalized and everything). I changed my siggy pic to that wonderful day we were finally able to let out a huge sigh of relief. :o)I am going to try and come back here more now that I have gotten into a better routine with taking care Wyatt.
Beginning Adoption Process July 2010 sarahssarcasm.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Update

• Welcome Wyatt!!! What a cutie!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Congratulations!

TTC September 2010 thru October 2011
    SA February 2011: Normal
    RE App. October 2011 - Recc. Clomid and IUI

Taking a break from TTC to pursue adoption

Met our 2 year old son in Russia July 2012!
    Court trip October 2012
    Home November 24 2012!

Back to RE Summer 2013. TTC journey continues: 

Dx DOR, endometriosis, low sperm count 
    Clomid + IUI#1, #2 = BFN / IUI #3 = ???

Laparoscopy scheduled December 2013

Adding a Burden
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember you! Congrats!!
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Congrats!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!  I'm so happy to hear everything worked out for you!  Enjoy your little guy!  

• So wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

• Congratulations!
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Awesome!  Welcome back!
  • So happy for you! Love your blog-I checked it out today and the pics were adorable :-)

Jenn 

Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Congrats!!! Such a great picture of your family. :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!!! Happy news!!!  Congratulations!!!
    DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
  • Thanks everyone!
    Beginning Adoption Process July 2010 sarahssarcasm.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"