January 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant Mommas Check-In (April)

When are you due?/How far along are you?

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling?

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately?

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to?

Post a bump pic!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant Mommas Check-In (April)

• Options
    I am going to start including a list of our due dates so we can keep an eye on those who are about to pop... Due dates:

April 15 - hheyderh

June 20 - SweetHurricane

July 27 - MrsHollywood1023

August 3 - manderdoll, Scheduled C-section, due August 13

September 21 - MrsLynnyD

September 30 - Mom2Mack1

September 30 - AppleMomma

October 19 - ffejsGirl

Reply to be added!

• Options

When are you due?/How far along are you?

June 20th, almost 29 weeks

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling?

I failed my GD test so now I have to do the 3 hour. I am already over this pregnancy. The second time around has been pretty rough on my scoliosis.

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately?

Finally reached 3rd tri and am only a week away from being 30 weeks - the homestretch!

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to?

Yep! Another little girl Big Smile

Post a bump pic!

I'll post one tomorrow. DH takes my pics on Wednesdays.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could play!!  :))
  • Options

When are you due?/How far along are you? Due Sept 30, 14 weeks

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? Last Friday, feeling pretty good.  I'm starting to get some energy back but I'm still way more tired this time around.

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? Officially 2nd Tri!!

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? We're not finding out the sex.

Post a bump pic!  No pic - not much to show yet, maybe when I get bigger.

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

When are you due?/How far along are you? 14 weeks, due 9/21

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? I go tomorrow...I'm exhausted and have this awful cold for over 10 days now that I can't shake. Wish I could take better medication.

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? In 2nd tri

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? Haven't found out yet, I think we will on 5/4 if DH decides to find out.

Post a bump pic!  

No thanks, I don't do these. But I can tell you I'm way bigger than the last time!! 

• Options

When are you due?/How far along are you? July 27th, 23 weeks 5 days

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling?  Good, heart rate of 136 and both blood results and ultrasound came back great.  We're both measuring about 10 days ahead.  Other than being really tired and my back aching, I'm feeling ok.  

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? A friend saw my belly move when he kicked.  

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? A boy!!!

Post a bump pic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

When are you due?/How far along are you? October 19th. I'm 11 weeks, 4 days. I need to change my ticker it's set to my original due date.

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? Good, we did a dating U/S. I passed my one hour glucose test and don't have to retest until 28 weeks. I feel pretty good, minus my crazy sleep schedule. 

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? Saw baby wiggling and moving on U/S at work last weekend. They were moving a little bit at 9 & 10 weeks too, but it was crazy kicking and flipping this last time. 

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? No. We're going to try and hold out this time.

Post a bump pic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

When are you due?/How far along are you? Due April 15th.  I am 38 weeks along

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? My last OB went fine and everything is looking good.  I am feeling so ready to be done!!

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately?  I am starting to have painful contractions.  Too bad this could go on for days/weeks!

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? We will find out when the baby is born.  I am so excited!!

Post a bump pic!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ooo, can you add me please?

When are you due?/How far along are you? - Due 9.30, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow

How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? - I'm using my MW from DD's birth again for a homebirth, it went great. Not feeling so great though STILL dealing with MS!

Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? - I started feeling movement this past week

Have you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to? -Not yet, probably May 14th

Post a bump pic!

• Options
    When are you due?/How far along are you? Due Aug 13th, 22 weeks I think, have a rcs scheduled for Aug 3 though, so less than 17 weeks to go!How was your last OB appt? How are you feeling? Last appt was good, had my a/s since then, everything went well, but I have some questions for my OB, just want to know the estimated size at the time, etc.  Feeling good, tired, but I think that is really just work and a toddler, oh and my teeth are killing me, that was the worst part for me with DS too!Hit any pregnancy milestones lately? DH felt the baby kick and rollHave you found out the sex yet? If not, are you going to?Not finding out  
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"