Oregon Babies
Options

Good place to have shower

Does anyone know a good place to have a baby shower for about 30 people in or around portland can go as far as Salem? Thanks

Re: Good place to have shower

• Options

Are you looking for a "hall" or something like that?  I had a gf hold her shower in the banquet room of a hotel/motel type place.  I don't remember the actual one, it was a chain like LaQuinta.  And it was cheap to rent, but you had to do the work to bring in the food.

Another idea along the hall lines are community centers!  Then you can just look one up in your area.   Also fairgrounds have meeting spaces to rent.

If you're looking for a resturant there are tons with banquet rooms, but then you're stuck serving thier foods.

Try giving us more of an idea what you're looking for in a shower and how much you're thinking of spending thenwe may be able to help more.

• Options
    If you're ok with a pub-like atmosphere, you should check out Bridgeport in NW portland. You might be able to reserve a space in a Mcmenamins too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsNWT:

Try giving us more of an idea what you're looking for in a shower and how much you're thinking of spending then we may be able to help more.

Agree. I'd suggest a community center, because they'll probably be the most reasonably priced and you can bring whatever food you want. You can get all the info from the Portland parks and recreation website. If any of the hosts are members of a church or housing association, they may be able to rent a social hall for a small fee (and sometimes for free). But there are a ton of restaurants and hotels with banquet rooms, if you want a catered affair.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"