Babies on the Brain
Options

Mood swings and the Pill

Hi ladies,

So I just switched back to my old BC (Mononessa) which I used for about 11 years after using Lo lo estrin fe for about 6 weeks. I've noticed some of my mood swings from Mononessa are back. My husband was saying today that he really dislikes the mood swings and suggested I stop taking the pill completely. We are planning to start TTC around Sept and are going on our honeymoon in May. I'm paranoid about getting pregnant before the Aug-Sept mark, but maybe it makes sense for my body to start regulating back to pre pill status.

Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Anniversary

Re: Mood swings and the Pill

• Options

If hormonal bc isnt working for you, and you are not ready ttc, use non hormonal bc like condoms or other barrier methods.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with the above. I would use non hormonal methods to just get you through the next few months.

FYI, that as my biggest complaint when I was on the pill. I had horrid mood swings. 

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of the above. I got off BCP about 2 years before we TTC. Condoms and charting to avoid were my friend. Check out fertility friend for charting help. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I stopped BC last year b/c it made me crazy. We've been using condoms and NFP(Natural Family Planning). No baby yet. We were TTC when I got pregnant but I later miscarried. We've been TTA since.

CJ 05/29/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"