Multiples

XP-The triplets came and are now in G-d's hands

Hi everyone, I am posting this on the boards I have called home or found support on my journey from infertility to the birth and loss of my triplets. I want to thank everyone for all the support I have received and want to let you all know that I will pray for everyone here to have a great pregnancy and birth.

As some of you may know, my pregnancy was a roller coaster from 6 weeks when I had a severe bleed and was told I was miscarrying one of my triplets. It was a very severe SCH that was causing the bleed but the drs felt that one of the triplets was not viable. Unfortunately, that bleeding lasted until I gave birth. From the very beginning I was vomiting and losing lots of weight. Numerous hospital stays later they discovered I had a blockage in my stomach and needed abdominal surgery while being 15 weeks pregnant with triplets. The babies and I came through the surgery just fine ? I really felt that nothing could hurt this pregnancy.

My world came crashing down this past week. I woke up to strong stomach pains and gave birth to my first son on my couch. At almost 20 weeks pregnant, there was no hope for him to survive but my other two were still in me. We were rushed to the hospital where I learned my baby died on route. My prayers turned to the well being of my other two. Later that day I learned my white blood cell count was 28,000, my sugar level was 350, my temperature was 101 ? the drs wanted to deliver the other two because my life was in danger and I could die. I couldn?t do it. G-d saw my need and took that decision out of my hands by causing my water to break with my daughter and she was born. She was as beautiful as my son and perfect in every way ? just born too soon. After my daughters birth, my levels started to come down and I really thought I had a chance to keep my last triplet baking. That was not the case. Two days later my water broke and my other son was born and died soon after.

I feel like my life has ended. We are arranging the funeral and I must say Good-bye to my beautiful and perfect babies. Again, regardless of the stage you are in - I pray for everyone here that their wishes are fulfilled. I got to hold my babies and watched them take breaths and move ? I was instantly in love and wish I had more time with them.

I pray for everyone on here.

All my love.

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
Prayers for our take home babies!
2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: XP-The triplets came and are now in G-d's hands

• I am so sorry for your losses, words cannot possibly come close to being right but you and your babies will be in my thoughts.  Take good care of yourself as much as possible.  *hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your losses. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    After 20 months TTC with PCOS, we were blessed with twins!
    They arrived at 36 weeks after PTL and bedrest for 14 weeks. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so so sorry for your loss. I will keep you, your family and the babies in my prayers. :(
  • I am so, so sorry. There are absolutely no words that could possibly help right now. Just know that you are in our thoughts. I pray that you may have a lot of strength to make it through such a horrible time.
    IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no :( I am so very sorry for your loss, so sorry. HUGS.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • My heart is breaking for you.  That is so devastating.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Words can't express my sadness for you. But I have to say it..."I'm so so sorry for your losses." I know all too well how empty those words are but they are the only ones I have. If you have a "Sharing Parents" type organization in your area, seek them out when you are ready. I went through their short term grief series with my husband after the loss of our son at 39 weeks and it was wonderful. 

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  

• Oh, I'm so so sorry.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • I am so so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you. I lost my last two pregnancies too .. my one son was born at 20 weeks but he passed right before he could be born. My other son was born at 24 weeks and passed shortly after birth. Like you I felt like my whole world came crashing down.   =(   My heart goes out to you and your family. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I am so very sorry.  This is so unfair and heartbreaking.  My prayers go out to you and your beautiful angels.
  • there are just no words. this took my breath away. i am so very sorry for your loss. i can't no even fathom what you are going through. my prayers are with you and your family.
  • I can't even imagine your heartache. I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts. You seem to have a strong faith and I hope that that can help carry you through this unimaginable time.
  • I'm so very sorry for your losses.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be I my thoughts. Please look in to this group it has helped friends of mine https://www.thetearsfoundation.org/   

• There just aren't words sufficient enough, but I'm so so sorry to hear of your losses. Please take care of yourself during this traumatic time. T&Ps.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers will be with you and your family.
  • I'm so, unimaginably sorry for the loss of your sweet babies.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Oh no. Oh I am just so very sorry. Really so very sorry for your losses. Your family, and your sweet babies, will be in my prayers.  

• So very sorry for your losses. Your family will be in my prayers.
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am so incredibly sorry for your losses.  I hope and pray that in these coming weeks you will find peace.  Many prayers for your family.
    Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Oh goodness, I'm so so sorry.  You and your sweet babies are in my prayers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am so saddened hearing what you are going through. I wish there were words, or a way we could take away your pain. Many thoughts and hugs to you and your family. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 6/25/10**TTC #1 July 2011**BFP 11/1/11**EDD 7/11/12**U/S shows TWINS!!! 11/30/11
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Fraternal girls born at 35+4. Slow down baby girls!!
  • I'm sorry for your losses sounds so inadequate, but I am so sorry and truly heartbroken for you. Praying for strength and peace for you and your family.
    BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Your story just broke my heart.  I am so sorry for your losses.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There are no words....I can't even imagine the pain you must feel, I am so very sorry.  I hope you can find strength and peace.
    imageimage
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic loss.  I will be thinking of you and your family. 
  • That's absolutely heartbreaking, and I wish you peace.  You and your babies are in my thoughts.

• I am so sorry for your losses.  Thinking of you and your family.
  • I haven't had the chance to get to "know" you here but I wanted to share my deepest sympathies on the loss of your sweet, beautiful babies.  My heart breaks for you and my prayers are with you and your family and this very difficult time.  
  • I wish I had the words..."I'm sorry" doesn't seem adequate. My thoughts are with you.
  • I am so very sorry for your losses. Sending thoughts and prayers.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I am so very, very sorry for loss. There are no words that can even express how sorry I am for what you have gone through but I hope you have faith that they are in a beautiful place and will forever be your babies. HUGS!
  • I am at a loss for words.  For now, I will just say that I am so incredibly sorry.  May peace be with you.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so very sorry.
    TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family.  God is walking with you and will be with you until you get through this.  Bless you.
  • i have no words. i cannot imagine what you are going through. i am so, so sorry. i am keeping you and your family in my thoughts, and i hope you can find peace.

• Oh, I am SO sorry for your loss.  
    Photobucket Expecting #3/4 after a long battle with infertility. Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • There are no words.  I am so so sorry for your loss.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"