May 2012 Moms
Options

question about LO placement

i will be 34 weeks come sunday...and my LO moves all over ther place.i fully intend on asking the dr this wensday at my reg app how she is positioned in there but i am worried she is laying across and not head down.  i know she may still have some time but she moves alot. my previous pregnancy were vag. births and im worried this will be my 1st c-sec...im wondering at 34wks how should most LO be positioned
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: question about LO placement

• Options
    Babies can wait until labor to get head down but most doctors like to see them in place earlier.   If you're really concerned about it you can check out www.spinning babies.com.   It would tell you how to figure out baby's position and gives exercises and other techniques to encourage a breech baby to go head down.
  • Options
    I was just reading in my hypnobabies material that you need to be concerned about position earlier if it's your first pregnancy. 34 weeks maybe, but not as much of a concern until about 38 in subsequent ones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid is still flipping all over the place at almost 32 weeks and my first two were head down and there to stay at this point. My doc said she has plenty of time and room to move head down still, and it could be right before labor. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine is a mover but has remained head down for awhile according to my OB and ultrasounds I have had.  It's possible with all the movement your LO is not doing actual flips and is where he or she is supposed to be.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    At my 32 wk appt last Monday the Dr checked placement and could feel her bottom up at the top of my belly.  Who knows if she will stay that way.  :)  She will probably tell you at your appt, but if not I would ask. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    My LO is still all over the place too at 34 weeks.  My OB said not to worry because they have plenty of room to flip until about 37 weeks (although I do know several people whose babies actually flipped later than that).  If she's not head-down by my 36w appt, I'll be trying everything I can on spinningbabies.com and having my acupuncturist work on it too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"