January 2011 Moms

What nightime diapers do you use?

Whitney is a very heavier wetter, and wakes up soaked in a Target disposable, or even a doubled up cd.

What do you use for nightime if you have a heavy wetter too>?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What nightime diapers do you use?

• I use Old School Cool Fitteds with a wool cover.  Nothing else needed.  Her diapers are awesome!  If I do use another fitted I use hemp babies doublers to add absorbency.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right now we use Pampers Baby Dry size 6. It is working for now, but I don't know what we're going to do if she pees more as she gets bigger. She's 25 lbs now and size 6 is the biggest they make. She does sleep for 12 hours a night though so I do give them props for holding all that.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageValleybugt:
    I use Old School Cool Fitteds with a wool cover.  Nothing else needed.  Her diapers are awesome!  If I do use another fitted I use hemp babies doublers to add absorbency.

Same. OSC fitted, or an Sbish obf fitted and wool. 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bum genius 4.0 with an extra insert. My kids have never really been heavy wetters though, especially now that Em doesn't get a bed time bottle.
  • Joshua still just wears a regular diaper (Pampers Baby Dry or Huggies Snug N Dry)for overnight.  He sleeps 10-12 hours at night.  Some mornings the diaper weighs a ton but we do not have leaks.  Maybe once every 2 months. 
  • I should also add that my kid pees so much at night that disposables will literally burst open or leak everywhere. It's disgusting. We switched to cloth at night because disposables just couldn't cut it.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use Earth's Best disposables. We've also used 7th Gen disposables. DD wears the same diaper for 10-12 hours at night. But I'm guessing she's not a heavy wetter 'cause she's only had about 3 or 4 nighttime diaper leaks - and at least 2 of those times were because the diaper wasn't on right.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • We have just been using his regular pampers overnight.  He used to have leaks sometime, but the diaper seems to be holding fine since we cut out his before bed bottle.
  • We just started using the Huggies Overnight diapers, and they seem to be working, before that DS was waking up wet every morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Huggies overnight ones... cant remember the official name...

• Just tried huggies, not working either.  She sleeps on her stomach, with her putt up in the air, so of cours her pjs  are soaked when she gets up. This is very frustrating. I might have to ease up on the bottle before bed.  I've tried several different cloth diapers, and even doubling up, they do not work either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"