Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

The only thing getting me out of bed..

Are my DH & kids. Tuesday I would say was one of the worst days of my life, I was told I am having an incomplete m/c, this was my first m/c and my 3rd PG. I'm still in shock because it was a just week prior we found out we were blessed to be having another baby. My heart literally aches, it feels as though someone has died and the physical pain is just another reminder of the baby I will never get to hold.

Today was the first day we had interaction with anyone outside our family, we just moved to a new state a month ago so we don't really know anyone just yet, but at this party we went to there was this lady who is PG & about right around my old EDD, I just wanted run away and curl up in a ball.

I'm considering going out and purchasing a rose bush for my lil one. I hope that soon I will be able to be back to myself, that the pain inside won't be unbearable.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The only thing getting me out of bed..

• Options
    Getting a rose bush is a beautiful idea!
    Me:28 DH:30 TTC since 8/2011 BFP 12/5/11 Spontaneous fraternal twins EDD 8/16/12 Loss at 19 weeks 5 days due to I.C. and preterm labor. 1st D & C 3/23/12, 2nd D & C (due to retained tissue) 5/18/12 which resulted in a perforated uterus and hematoma). TTCAL since 9/2012. Mackenzie Grace & Sydney Adelle our sweet angels. May you always fly together. 3-22-12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"