Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Any Mei Tai users on here?

I have a baby hawk that I used frequently when DS was tiny--but now that he's 4 months it doesn't seem to be as comfortable for him.  it seems like he's too big to wear his legs froggied, but too small to spread his legs around me. 

Any advice?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickera>

Re: Any Mei Tai users on here?

• Options
    Put a pony tail holder at the bottom of the support where his bum goes to cinch it in a bit. I did that up until a week or two ago and it worked like a charm.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    No advice for you.  But I do lurk over on the Attachment Parenting board and I know a lot of those moms use carriers and could give you some help.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsNash37212:
    Put a pony tail holder at the bottom of the support where his bum goes to cinch it in a bit. I did that up until a week or two ago and it worked like a charm.

This. The BWI group I go to suggested this for me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsNash37212:

That is a great idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can also tuck one leg under and leave the other hanging out one side. That worked well for my son for the ~2 month window before he was ready to straddle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG! I just said this to some mom friends the other day.  I have a babyhawk and a bjorn.  My DD's legs don't really go far enough around me for the babyhawk. I'm afraid it's not good for her hips.  The bjorn is much more comfortable for her. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"