Two Under 2
Options

BFing, Missed Period, but Negative HPT?

Still bfing my almost 7 month old.  Got my period for three months in a row, but missed last month (now about 12 days late), which I hear is normal while you are bfing.  I've done 4 tests over the last week and all are negative.  

Just wondering if anyone had the same experience, and if so, were you really pregnant?  I've been feeling lightheaded/dizzy and a bit nauseated, too.  

Thanks! 

Re: BFing, Missed Period, but Negative HPT?

• Options

I was in the same situation but my LO is 10 months old.  I had a negative HPT on 3/5 but still felt "off". I took another around a week later, BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yep! Similar thing happened to me, and here I am, pregnant.

Had first pp period Jan, missed it in Feb, took tests upon missing period, all negative. Waited a week, still nothing, so took another test, and faint second line! Tested in the two following days, and the second line was solid! BFP.

daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD is 8 months and I had 2 previous very very light periods and am now a few days late. I have been taking HPT like a madwoman but all BFN. DH and I have been using protection, but I am freaked out that my period is late. I am 99.9% sure it is due to BF and my cycles are wacked out.Smile
    love angel Pictures, Images and Photos Thorns and stings And those such things Just make stronger Our angel wings. ~Terri Guillemets
  • Options
    I recently missed 2 periods and have been feeling nauseous/lightheaded/dizzy. I can't tell you how many hpt I took. I am definitely not pregnant as I got my period today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"