June 2011 Moms

N learned how to use a straw

All we needed was a milkshake as incentive!  Yeah, MH thought it would be fun to see how he liked a chocolate milkshake.  I figured a sip wouldn't hurt as a treat.  We were having a fun day out at the zoo and stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home.  He loved it but when he spit up on me an hour or so later, that was kinda gross :)  Maybe no more milkshakes for a while.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: N learned how to use a straw

• oooo good idea to teach the straw!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Woot woot!!! My LO started drinking from a straw a few weeks ago and I was amazed. He is so behind on other things that these small little victories are awesome!!!  Go N!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome! My daycare provider recommended mixing some yogurt with a little BM or formula sucking it up into a straw and giving L the end that was in the glass (I have no idea if that description makes sense). L was sucking her "smoothie" down!
    imageimageimage
  • DD just learned to blow bubbles in her drink through her straw!  This is after drinking out of one for a few months!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"