1st Trimester
Options

So Much To Do!!!

Wow, so I already feel like that frumpy pregnant lady! My husband just took a job out of town, so we now live apart during the week and the first week I of course had a very challenging class schedule plus work, plus DD, plus housework. My days just seem to meld together and I can't keep up with the house work and I'm having a hard-time keeping up with making myself look pretty (I like looking somewhat put together.)

What have you changed in your routine that seems to help you stay on top of things?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So Much To Do!!!

• Options

I never thought I would ever hire someone to clean my house, but I broke down and did it. My mother gifted her cleaning lady to me. It didn't cost much, like $50 for four hours. I asked her to focus on certain areas. It changed my life! I could come home from work, eat dinner and go to bed without having to clean up. Hubby thinks this is a worthwhile investment since I fuss at how he cleans the house. That's one thing I did to make life better.

I also have a local chef student make my lunches for work. I pay about $10 a meal and she puts them together and brings them to me once a week. again. lifesaver, as I work in a big city, and paying for lunch downtown usually runs about $25 a day. So I'm saving money, and I'm eating healthier.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Unplug the internet. It's amazing how much you get done when you can't be distracted by it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"