Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Introduction

Hello.  I am very sorry for your losses.  A few days ago, I had a D&E after learning that our baby had no heartbeat.  We had been seeing an RE to begin the process of testing when I got my first BFP.  Fortunately my husband and I were able to have weekly ultrasounds beginning at week 5.  We learned at week seven that the heartbeat was very slow, and our baby was measuring a week behind.  Four days later, the ultrasound was showing the same and that it wouldn't have a good outcome.  At our ultrasound at week 8, we learned that the baby's heartbeat could not be found.  My husband and I are devastated, but looking forward to trying again.  I find that it is difficult to talk to friends who haven't been through this before...and find comfort in talking to those who have. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss :( It is really difficult to talk to people who have never been through this. Nobody will understand what you're feeling...probably not even your DH although he is feeling the pain of it too. I think as women we go through a totally different process than the guys do when going through a MC.  I find this board so helpful- these women have been so supportive and they all understand completely. I would have probably gone crazy if it wasn't for these ladies. I hope you find this board helpful too.

((hugs))  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss, and those must have been terrifying weeks for you. I hope you can find some comfort in having closure, and optomism for the future. 

I have found no matter how supportive my friends try to be, they have a hard time providing the support I need if they haven't been through it. But sometimes them trying is more meaningful then then necessarily saying the right things.  there are also some that just don't even hit the right zone... We are here for you and I hope you can find the comfort and support you need.

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you.  I was following your stories while lurking over on the November board. I never jumped in because of all the uncertainty I had about everything.  I appreciate my friends trying to help too..truthfully I haven't told too many people yet.  My DH has been great, and I can tell already that this has made us stronger than ever.  I hope that we can all find closure in the days ahead.
  • Options

Thank you so much. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"