December 2012 Moms
Options

Cant Stand...

WAITING!!!

Hi, Ladies!

I am hoping to officially be a part of this group soon Wink I for sure "feel" like this is it....but of course, I could be wrong. I've had some definite symptoms....between a BBT dip 6/7DPO, swollen boobs and oddly, the veins in my breasts are super blue and visible going straight to my nipples and then very small amount of pink spotting last night which is not normal for me....

Anyways, I tested today (11/12DPO) and I got a negative. 

Just wondering how long it took you ladies to get a BFP...?

AND a congrats to all the December Mamas!!

Re: Cant Stand...

• Options

1st - 12 DPO

2nd - 10 DPO

3rd - 13 DPO

eta- wait were you asking how many cycles it took to get a BFP or how many DPO we got it?  I'm not sure if I read it right.  

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What kind of test are you using? I've gotten a BFP at 9-10dpo with First Result Early Response with three out of four pregnancies. But my wondfos are still negative, even though I got a positive on a digital this morning.

But some women get a positive later - I have a friend who didn't get hers on a FRER until 16-17 dpo and has had a healthy pregnancy. 

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon!

DD Lea 04/21/10
    DS Nathan 12/4/12
    BFP: 3/31/15 EDD: 12/4/15

MC: 7/2011, 12/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a BFP with this pregnancy at 9 dpo (at least what I think was 9 dpo).
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

I got a positive with a Target blue dye test at 10dpo. I read the (horrible!) reviews for the test and didn't believe it since my Wondfo was negative (though that test was dipped in SMU instead of FMU like the Target test).

At 11dpo I tested positive with FMU on a Wondfo, FRER, and CBE digital.

• Options
    I was negative at 10 DPO and positive at 14DPO.
  • Options
    Hopefully it just hasn't been enough time....I dont know though...sounds like alot of you ladies tested positive by now... Could it be because my cycle is longer? 30-31 days? Either way, God has a good plan for me and the hubby...I was just hoping the plan for a baby would be NOW LOL
  • Options

imageBeeKayy21:
    Hopefully it just hasn't been enough time....I dont know though...sounds like alot of you ladies tested positive by now... Could it be because my cycle is longer? 30-31 days? Either way, God has a good plan for me and the hubby...I was just hoping the plan for a baby would be NOW LOL

Do you know when you ovulated?  I have long cycles and don't ovulate on CD14.  I O somewhere around CD17-CD22.  Sometimes later.  I would look into reading taking charge of your fertility or at the very least use some OPK's.  That will help you pinpoint when you're ovulating.  

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is only the second cycle I have been charting my BBT and both times I O between CD13/14...It does seem strange being I do have a longer than usual cycle. I would post a link to FF chart but dont know how lol. I did use 1 first response fertility test around this time and it came up pos...I dont know if that is different from a OPK or not cause I don't really use them.
  • Options
    I got my BFP 11 DPO.  MH and I were TTC for 10 months (we hit ovulation 7 of the 10 months). GL to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a bfn at 9 dpo and positive at 13 dpo.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lycihlycih member

First pregnancy: 8dpo

This pregnancy: 10dpo

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options

1st pregnancy: 15 dpo (We were on vacation at the time which is why I tested so late.)

2nd pregnancy: 11 dpo 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For me: 11 DPO BFN, 13 DPO BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

With this pregnancy:
    BFN 9 DPO

BFP 13 DPO !

With my first: BFP 11 DPO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ____ BFP: 3/28/12 EDD: 12/5/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I got a negative at 12DPO and positive at 15DPO

ETA - I also have long cycles - 30-31 days. Go to www.peeonastick.com - there is some good info there about how the length of your cycle affects the accuracy of your test.

You're not out until AF shows...

11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"