Success after IF
Options

Oh Facebook!

I don't have a lot of pictures of myself from middle school and younger. This guyI went to school with just posted a picture from 8th grade. I am shocked at how skinny I was..... My terrible body image made me feel like I had the worse body among my friends when that wasn't the case at all. Some of the girls in the picture ( who all looked great) were even slightly bigger than me.  It's just funny how skewed your perception is from back then!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Oh Facebook!

• Options
    Completely understand what you mean. I look at pictures from my early twenties Wish I was as "fat" now as I thought I was back then. Beauty is wasted on the youth. Hahaha
    TTC#1 since May 2008 IUI#1 clomid/trigger March. 2009 BFP! TWINS! lost twin around 9 weeks. It's a girl! TTC#2 IUI#1 Dec.2010 clomid/trigger = ectopic IUI#2 Feb.2011 menopur/trigger = BFP! Beta#1 14dpiui 166 Beta#2 16dpiui 438 It's a boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I saw that picture and you haven't changed much!  You are lucky to be so young and pretty!

I have one word to say about my bad fashion sense back then - grunge.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 5-10 and weighed about 115 lbs in middle and high school and used to cry because I was "too skinny." Sob. 70 lbs later, I'd like to go back and slap my skinny a$$ and tell her to appreciate what she had!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemmttc1b:
    Completely understand what you mean. I look at pictures from my early twenties Wish I was as "fat" now as I thought I was back then. Beauty is wasted on the youth. Hahaha

OMG -- so true.  

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"