Infertility
Options

Intro

Hello!

I have been off and on the Bump since 2009.  Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, I have had to change Bump accounts.  (My last account shows under two separate user names...I post under one profile and its shows up as another?!  No idea.  But, I can't change my avatar on the profile that shows up and I am sick and tired of the pregnant lady beside my name.  Thus, the new account!)

Anyway....we have been TTC since 2008; had a FD in 2009; Lap and HSG in 2011 showed Stage IV endo and both tubes are blocked.  Our RE consultation is on April 9th.  We are a bundle of emotions, but definitely ready to move on to IVF.  

I am generally always a lurker, but if I have questions during this journey I hope that I can ask them here.

~Amanda~ 

image image

Me: 28; DH: 35 
1/2008 -- Started TTC
3/2009 - FD discovered at 17 weeks1/2011 - Lap and HSG reveal Stage IV Endo and both tubes blocked. 
4/2012 - Consult with RE for IVF#1 - Labs and SA are normal - Repeat HSG - SURPRISE! Both tubes are open.
May, June, August 2012 - IUI#1-3 - Letrozole + Bravelle + Ovidrel trigger = BFN
9/2012 - Lap#2 to remove endo and Hysteroscopy 
IVF#1 (Long Lupron) - 12/6 ER - 20R 11F * 12/11 ET - Transferred 2 excellent blasts * 3 Frosties * 
Beta #1 79.7 * Beta #2 240 * EDD - 8.29.13 * It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker

When Not IF Blog

Everyone welcome!

Re: Intro

• Options

Hello Amanda, 

I am sorry that your journey has been so difficult so far and that you have found yourself here with us. That being said, if you have to be suffering from infertility, I can think of no better place to be than this. I hope you can find some comfort and support here. Welcome to the board. 

imageimage

TTC#1 since October 2010

"The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap." Mary Anne Radmacher

Me:35, 5 major abdominal surgeries for Ulcerative colitis, failed j pouch, perm. Ileostomy DX-DOR & Tubal abnormalities/Extensive Adhesions from earlier surgeries.latest fsh -26 :(

IVF 1- March 2012 Antagonist Protocol; BCP until March 3; AFC this cycle is 10 (Hooray); Start stims on March 9; ER on March 19- 2R; 2T (1 perfect 8 cell, 1 scrappy 3 cell); tubal infection from ER-hospitalized. Doomed! BFN

Essure Procedure to treat bilateral hydrosalpinx; June 2012, wait 3 months for confirmation test.

IVF2 (Egg Banking)-letrozole/antagonist cycle; June/July 2012 225iu merional + cetrotide; slow responder, Ovulated before ER. Unbelievable. Canceled remaining cycles with my eggs

DE IVF in Brno, Czech. Approx. ET on Oct 6 CANCELLED-Essure didn't close both tubes-test again in 3 months

IVF3-DE IVF ET on Dec 9, 2012 (decided to roll the dice no matter what!)

2 perfect HB transferred; 8dp5dt beta:36; 10dp5dt beta 15; chemical pregnancy.

Turning our hearts toward adoption

DH:36, SA-perfect

Married since July 11, 2009

Fur baby Cairn Terrier

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

• Options
    Welcome!  Good luck at your RE consult. Let us know how it goes!
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss! Welcome to the board and GL with your upcoming RE appt!

I hope you find comfort and friendship here - these women are the most amazing on the planet!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome Amanda!  Sorry you have to be here, but I hope you find the support that you need.  Good luck at your appt!
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"