October 2012 Moms
Options

A new low to my m/s!!

Went and got pizza with the hubby this evening from "Little Ceasars" and had to wait for our pizza for a few minutes. Needless to say, the strong smell in the place turned my stomach. Made it all the way home (about 10 mins away), pull in the drive way, make it out of the car & puke right in the front yard! I am just thankful it was dark and no one saw.. well except hubby who a few seconds earlier said.. "Just stop thinking about it!", as if that would stop me from having to get sick!! HaHaHa.

The really cruddy part about it is.. I haven't got full on throw up sick in THREE days!! That's after WEEKS of HELL.. Haha. I was feeling pretty good about that!

Have you ladies had any unfortunate mishaps with your m/s??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A new low to my m/s!!

• Options
    I had 3 good days this week too and now today can't keep anything down! :(  Gotta love the times you can't even make it into the house to puke, did that last week after I worked out of town and had an hour drive home.  Hope you start feeling better!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So far all I've really had is dry heaves since I only throw up first thing in the morning. Well until yesterday,  not really morning sickness related but pregnancy related.  I took my prenatal as I was going to bed, well it got stuck in my throat, and there went my dinner.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Eep, thankfully you made it home! Better send hubby on his own to pick up food for awhile. :)

The worst thing I did was right when m/s started for me... I attempted to brush my teeth... really bad idea. Pretty sure that was the first time I got throw up sick.

• Options
    Yes. I hate times like those.  With DS, I was getting off the freeway in the left hand turn lane and had the urge to throw up. I tried to hold it in, but as I was turning I grabbed for a bag...it barely served its purpose.  It was an all time low.....I have a weak bladder too.  To top it off, I was on my way to visit a pediatric hospice patient that wasn't doing well.  Terrible day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did went and had my hair cut and someone got there hair dyed and the smell started making me sick but I thought I would be okay the lady was done and was walking out the door and I lost it then hardly made it to the trash can 
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was flying a couple weeks ago.  I made it to the bathroom but, I knew I had to pee first or I could've had an accident while getting sick. I ending up puking in the sink while on the toliet.  Which I then had to clean up once I was done getting sick.
  • Options
    I have been doing pretty good overall, except for a week ago when I went to the salon. Between the noise and the smell, I was done. Midway into my haircut I had to tell the stylist that I needed to run. The bathroom was waaaaaay on the other  side (the salon is also a beauty school) and I knew I wasn't going to make it. I had to run out the front door and boot up on the lawn. I felt so bad and everyone was staring at me like I was some hung over party girl. Sigh.
  • Options

Have any of you tried 50 mg of Vitamin B6 and 1/2 Unisom tablet?

I swear it changed my life.  I've been feeling pretty good for two weeks now.

Amy M. DS - Kaden 4-6-04 DH - Daniel BFP - 2-9-2012 EDD - 10-17-2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"