Babies on the Brain
Options

Newbie Intro

Hi everyone - I have been lurking her for a long time (really, a long time).  Thought it was time I introduce myself (like you don't get enough of those!).  I just turned 31 and DH is 30.  My DH and I hope to TTC late summer/early fall.  We originally planned to TTC Fall 2011, but that was postponed due to some kidney issues (mine), and now a large ovarian cyst.  Fingers crossed we get the 'go ahead' from my OB/GYN in May.  For now, we have decided to plan a big vacation in May while we wait, and spend lots of time taking some smaller weekend trips.  I have already started tracking some things on FF and am currently reading TCOYF.  Hope to join you!

Re: Newbie Intro

• Options
    Welcome and good luck! Enjoy your upcoming trips!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Welcome! I'm fairly new as well.

Great idea to plan yourself a nice, big vacation in May; it will help keep your mind on something else so you don't go too crazy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new here as well. My husband and I are TTC around the same time and in May we're going on our honeymoon. We've also been planning to do more trips this year before baby. Have fun on your trip!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey! Welcome :)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"