Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Carseat advice...

So I was dyin for some "real" food, after eating chili cheese fries for dinner last night I felt kind of disgusting. Fed LO and stuck him in his carseat, swung it a little bit and he dozed off :) Every time he fidgeted like he was gonna wake up again, I'd swing it...and he'd fall back asleep. Yay!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Carseat advice...

• Options

My son has also been known to sleep in his car seat. He hates his crib and mainly sleeps in his swing even though he's 3 months old now. I think a lot of babies like to sleep in the car seat or swing because it kind of cushions them on all sides. Maybe it makes them feel somewhat like they are in the womb.

• Options
    I learned this one yesterday!  A woman that is affiliated with a local daycare was visiting at my house, and I put LO into her car seat in preparation to go out.  When she started to fuss, the woman picked up the car seat and started to swing it back and forth - LO quieted down immediately.  A good trick that you can bet I will use again next time LO fusses while strapped in her car seat. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"