January 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

I was waiting for someone to start one of these posts today because I have one I need to get off my chest!

I use both my Bumbo seat and my Boppy newborn lounger on the kitchen counter. I even have a photo of my LO smiling in her Bumbo on the counter and the "DO NOT PLACE ON ELEVATED SURFACE" warning is front and center.  I just don't think we are in any danger for a little while.  She can't even hold her head up all the way so how is she going to launch herself out of her seat and off of the counter? It's not like I'm putting a 10 month old crawler up there and leaving for a few minutes! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options

My BFF has been about 2 years ahead of with in regards to life events; she got a house before I did, got engaged, married, and had a baby all about 2 years before me. I was always so jealous because I have been with my hubby longer than she has and her life has just seemed so perfect. WELL, during those 2 years DH and I have been planning and saving. Now that I have DS I get to be a SAHM and I can finally see the jealously in her eyes! And I love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imageFarmBoysWife:
    Im taking the management approach of cutting an employees hours because they cant preform work that I need. Im trying toget this employe to quit on their own. Well she began to complain to other co workers about her cut (she's pt) and they complained to me, i told her to can it. Well last week i gave her less than 15 hours and she called my boss to ***, he told her there was nothing he could do. This week she came in right as i was leaving ontime for the first time in 2 weeks to check out the new schedule. I have never run out of work so fast... and dh and I are officially TTC now :o

I thought it was pretty funny to have a good rant and you just drop in the TTC bit.  Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemichelle_1221:

imageFarmBoysWife:
    Im taking the management approach of cutting an employees hours because they cant preform work that I need. Im trying toget this employe to quit on their own. Well she began to complain to other co workers about her cut (she's pt) and they complained to me, i told her to can it. Well last week i gave her less than 15 hours and she called my boss to ***, he told her there was nothing he could do. This week she came in right as i was leaving ontime for the first time in 2 weeks to check out the new schedule. I have never run out of work so fast... and dh and I are officially TTC now :o

I thought it was pretty funny to have a good rant and you just drop in the TTC bit.  Good luck! 

I thought the exact same thing :) GL FBW!

I gave DH a huge guilt trip for wanting to play video games tonight. He is great about asking "permission" and normally I don't care, but I was really hoping we'd have some adult time... No dice :( 

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

imageCatD2012:

I was waiting for someone to start one of these posts today because I have one I need to get off my chest!

I use both my Bumbo seat and my Boppy newborn lounger on the kitchen counter. I even have a photo of my LO smiling in her Bumbo on the counter and the "DO NOT PLACE ON ELEVATED SURFACE" warning is front and center.  I just don't think we are in any danger for a little while.  She can't even hold her head up all the way so how is she going to launch herself out of her seat and off of the counter? It's not like I'm putting a 10 month old crawler up there and leaving for a few minutes! 

My husband did this on our kitchen table yesterday so our daughter could sit with us while we had dinner. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My friend came to our campus to cut hair, which I so desperately needed. She does it first come first serve so I went early and hung out while I waited. It felt really good to be without baby for 2 hours, and to hang out with my friends. Plus I love my hair cut :)  I guess this isn't a flame-able offense, but it felt good to have "me" time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    I don't think you should have to have a relationship with someone just because they are family. Dh's immediate family is worthless and offers absolutely nothing to the relationship. They are not enjoyable to be around, you can't hold a conversation, they are always late, some of them will take advantage of you if given the opportunity, they are lazy, they have mental issues, and I could go on and on. DH refuses to deal with them so I get stuck having to put up with them especially MIL who is the worst one of them all. then when I insist he deal with them he is such a crab for the rest of the night I want to throat punch him. It's so bad I have actually considered moving to another state to get away from them but unfortunately mil is so crazy and obsessed that I think she'd try to follow. It really sucks that my only stress through my pregnancy and becoming a mother has been his family. Ok rant over, thanks for letting me get it out.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

imageLP0198:
    I don't think you should have to have a relationship with someone just because they are family. Dh's immediate family is worthless and offers absolutely nothing to the relationship. They are not enjoyable to be around, you can't hold a conversation, they are always late, some of them will take advantage of you if given the opportunity, they are lazy, they have mental issues, and I could go on and on. DH refuses to deal with them so I get stuck having to put up with them especially MIL who is the worst one of them all. then when I insist he deal with them he is such a crab for the rest of the night I want to throat punch him. It's so bad I have actually considered moving to another state to get away from them but unfortunately mil is so crazy and obsessed that I think she'd try to follow. It really sucks that my only stress through my pregnancy and becoming a mother has been his family. Ok rant over, thanks for letting me get it out.

I have this too!  Sorry you are having to deal with the in-laws.

• Options
    lp0lp0 member
    imagekasey9kahne:

imageLP0198:

I have this too!  Sorry you are having to deal with the in-laws.

I'm sorry for you too. It really sucks :(
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"