Preemies

The Easter Bunny

So- for the other preemie mamas- will you be taking your preemie to have pictures done with the Easter bunny. Part of me wants this and the other part of me can only imagine all the other germs from the other kids on that bunny suit. Thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: The Easter Bunny

• I have a problem with the germs. It's the same reason we didn't do Santa pictures. :/
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• DD was born just 5 weeks early.  This was in early November (2008), and I didn't take her to see Santa that year.  She was perfectly healthy, but I was really paranoid about the cold weather and all the germs.  I think it depends on your baby, your comfort level, and the advice of your doctor.  I took her out regularly at that point for running errands, but just something about all the other kids on that one Santa made me uneasy. 
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePips09:
    I have a problem with the germs. It's the same reason we didn't do Santa pictures. :/

Same here.  And we also just got out of lockdown yesterday.  I don't want one of his first public appearances to include a potential meltdown because (a) he is in public place, and (b) he is sitting on a dude dressed as a rabbit.

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• We took our twins to see Santa (we went super early on one of the first days Sants was at our mall) and we did Easter bunny photos. They are a little older and had been out of the NICU for some time. 
    Mom to preemie b/g twins born 14 weeks early after 3 years of IF, 8 clomid cycles and 1 IVF. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sam saw Santa at 9AM (first child that day) at 8 months adjusted.

He will not see the Easter Bunny because he is creepy looking.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"