Parenting
Options

3 random questions for fun

1. What is your favorite simple pleasure? 

First sip of coffee in the morning.

2. Do you still talk to your college roomate(s)?

We're in touch, mainly via FB and an occasional e-mail, but it's not nearly how I imagined it would be, 13 years after graduation. We were really tight in college.

3. Name a silly pet-peeve of yours.

I hate loud TVs on in the background. It makes me feel ADD.  

Re: 3 random questions for fun

• Options

1. Simple pleasure: backrub

2. College roommate: No. We kept in touch for a few years and that was it.

3. Pet-peeve: Don't touch my hair just after I washed it, while it is still wet. Not sure why, but it makes me feel like it is dirty again. I don't care if it is touched while dry or when it is wet because I am getting it cut, just not straight from the shower.

Proud Mommy to Kaylie 12-04, Alaina 5-06 & Annalise 6-08 imageimage
  • Options
    imageSunflower7777:

Turning on Bravo and drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper while the kids are napping

I don't live in the same city as they do but I still talk to all but one - mainly via FB and e-mail. The one I don't talk to .... I made the decision to stop talking to her because I couldn't stand her drama/lies, etc anymore. I don't have time for nonsense.

Only pajamas should be worn in bed (or on it). I can't stand the thought of any item of clothing that has been worn (especially outside the house) touching the sheets. GROSS!  

Molly - DS - 12.16.06 DD - 3.20.09 DD - 3.11.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. A hot bath, although I haven't had one alone since having kids.

2. One of them is still my best friend, we also went to high school together. I keep in touch with the other two through FB but we aren't close.

3. Being interrupted. I desperately want to be able to focus on one thing at a time, sometimes.

Nadia Irene 8/13/07 Reid Owen 8/18/09
  • Options

Eating on the deck on a nice spring day.

My freshman roommate and I haven't spoken since college. The girls I lived with in the sorority house the rest of the time, I'm still friends with them and talk/text monthly and see each other a few times a year.   

Cabinet doors left open or toilet lids left up (the actual lid, not just the seat).  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite simple pleasure? A good book while relaxing in the bath tub.  2. Do you still talk to your college roomate(s)?Not my freshmen roommate. But my sophomore year I roomed with one of my good friends--we still e-mail multiple times a week and try to visit each other once a year. (They live in MD--and we are in NJ) 3. Name a silly pet-peeve of yours.Right now, with my husband out of town and my daughter napping--I am in a lazy mood, and nothing is really bothering me...yet. Give me the day and I am sure I will have something :) 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options

dark chocolate

I went to a commuter college, so, no.  But I did live with my grandma, so, yes, I still talk to her :)

DH paces while talking on the phone.

• Options
    1. What is your favorite simple pleasure? When my DH takes the kids to his Mom's house so I can have a little time alone.  2. Do you still talk to your college roomate(s)?I went to a commuter school too.  I still talk (mostly via FB and emails) and occasionally go out with two good friends I made there.  One of them was in my wedding and we went to a bunch of the NKOTB shows and the NKOTBSB show at Fenway together.3. Name a silly pet-peeve of yours.I have a few, but it is when people leave out the "a" when saying the days of the week, Mondy, Tuesdy, etc.  My manager does it and it drives me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"