Success after IF
Options

No surgery for DD today, thank goodness

I think her antibiotics are starting to kick in.  Her MRSA lesions looked a little better this morning.  When we took her in to see the pedi, she was still very concerned, but said she didn't need surgery right now.  She tried to drain the two larger ones again, but couldn't get anything from them, which was good.  She did give us another antibiotic Rx for Clindamycin, if she is not improving more by tomorrow.  She stressed that it is pretty toxic stuff & tough on little ones, but wanted us to at least have the Rx for the weekend, incase we needed it.  And we have strict instructions to take her straight to the Children's Hospital if she starts showing any outward signs of illness or a fever of 101 or greater.  It can turn drastically worse overnight, she said.  So far, DD is still holding up well, and only cries when someone is pressing on her wounds.  She's such a tough little girl.  Hoping she continues to improve through the weekend.  Thanks so much for all the good thoughts & prayers :)
TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: No surgery for DD today, thank goodness

• Options
    She is in my prayers! DS was just dx with a strep infection diaper rash. I took him to the doctor after seeing your original post, it freaked me out. He is on Keflex and a Rx ointment. It's possible he got it from me when I had a bad cuticle infection. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

T&P's coming your way!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope she continues to improve! That must be so scary! Your pedi probably mentioned this but if you do give the clindamycin, I would strongly suggest giving her some probiotics as well (if you're not already). Those are some strong meds!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Poor baby girl...and mom. I'm so glad she does not need surgery right now. I hope she continues to improve. Sending thoughts and prayers.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"