Pregnant after a Loss
Options

AW: Proud mama Friday

Sorry, I posted this on the loss board too, but I'm just so proud of my little angel.  We're walking in the MoD walk in SD next month and I just checked our team page.... Peyton has so far raised over $9,000.  Not only is my little angel watching out for his own family, but he's helping ones that he never even got to meet.  The amount of love and support people have offered just melts my heart.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: AW: Proud mama Friday

• Options
    That is AMAZING! Do you have any idea of how substantial and HUGE that is??!!! I have been doing it for three years now and we are happy if we do $3,000!!! Congrats and good for you! I hope it brings you some healing... It does for me! 
  • Options

imageroxyttandme:
    That is AMAZING! Do you have any idea of how substantial and HUGE that is??!!! I have been doing it for three years now and we are happy if we do $3,000!!! Congrats and good for you! I hope it brings you some healing... It does for me! 

$3,000 is huge too!  It is amazing and it does bring me healing... the pride of a parent in their child is just an amazing feeling!  I'll be thinking of you and team Haleigh when we walk, it was all your idea that got me walking in the first place!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is absolutely awesome!! You should most def be proud. ((hugs))
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is so amazing. *hugs*

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bump burp
  • Options
    wow!  That is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"