Multiples

Movement

I'm only 19 weeks, but for the past few weeks, I have felt the babies move every once in a while (mostly around bedtime).  A few days ago, i felt just Baby B, who according to our last ultrasound is hanging out above my belly button, but since then I haven't felt anything.  I know it's too early for movements to be consistent, but did anyone feel them almost every day and then nothing for a few days?  I just want them to do something so I know they are okay in there!  I have an appt. Monday, so hopefully hearing the heartbeats will put me at ease for a while!  I know I'm probably just being a worry-wart, but I have preexisting type-1 diabetes along with the twins and being so high-risk of course makes me panic, even though everything so far has been great.

Re: Movement

• I thought I was feeling movement around that same time, but until they really started moving (around 22/23/24 weeks) I realized it probably wasn't much actual baby movement I was feeling.  Don't worry girl, they will start moving soon and then they won't stop! :) 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"